If you are looking for a .com domain name, you will want to ensure that you get the best price and service possible. With our .com domain registration comparison, you can find the lowest .com domain registration prices.
The internet is changing the way we do business and interact with the customer. How do you ensure that your business reaches its intended customers? Businesses are opting for .com domain registration because of the benefits that come with such a domain name.
Find the cheapest .com domain name registration service. With our easy to use comparison tool. Each company is backed up with user reviews, to help you to find the right .com domain registration service.
* £2.99 For First Year then £10.95 renewal.
* £1.00 For First Year then £12.99 renewal.
1&1 Ionos UK
* £1 For First Year then £13 renewal.
* £7.24 For First Year then £10.58 renewal.
* £2.99 For First Year then £15.99 renewal.
* £9.99 For First Year then £9.99 renewal.
* £9.99 For First Year then £16.14 renewal.
How is pricing calculated?
Domain pricing can vary considerably between first-year pricing and renewal. With many companies offering promotional pricing for new domain registrations. However they nearly always require you to register for two years to receive the promotional price in the first year.
In most cases, it makes sense to take advantage of the promotional pricing. However, for comparison, it can be misleading. Cheap introductory domain pricing can be lost when you take the second year into consideration.
Therefore we order our prices on the two year average to provide you with the most accurate representation on the price that you will pay.
Tip: You can get a rundown of the cheapest domain name registration in our monthly roundup.
Compare .com Domain Registration Prices
Every day, we analyse prices from hundreds of domain registration services to bring you the best deals. We guarantee we’ll bring you the cheapest .com domain registration providers in the UK, but also the tools you need to narrow down the choices. With Hostfind.co.uk, finding the right deal has never been easier.
What to Look For When Comparing .com Registration?
There are lots of marketing tricks companies use to get you to register your domain with them. Therefore, when comparing .com registration, it can become confusing as cheap headline deals often have much higher renewal prices or a discount on the first year with a requirement to register for a minimum of two years.
We ensure that we provide you with not just the data, but how much it will cost you over the promotional period.
Remember to Compare Renewal Pricing
Not only do we provide data on the cost of registration, but we include the current renewal pricing too. Knowing how a provider compares on renewal can be useful if you are looking to register your .com for a more extended period or if you want the find the lowest price for renewals.
What is a .com domain registration used for?
It was originally created for commercial websites. However, the .com is the most famous and popular domain extension. Being highly preferred for websites that require a global reach. Compared to country-specific extensions such as .uk or .au, research has shown that 75% of internet links end up in .com domains, which means that a .com domain name is highly valuable in a global market. It is common in the UK for sites to register both the .co.uk domain and .com name.
Who can register a .com domain name?
Research has shown that in the United States alone, 75% of websites have used the .com extension. While a .com domain registration name is important, there are some guidelines when picking the right domain name for your business. Non-profit organisations usually use .org, government websites will use .gov and educational websites use .edu.
What are the benefits of a .com domain registration name?
- Credibility : Several factors make the .com domain registration name credible for a business. These include relevance of the domain name, recall-ability as well as the valuation. A site that is registered with a .com domain name is highly credible as compared to one with a .net, .biz or .org domain extension.
- Relevance : A .com domain registration name is relevant in the sense that, when an internet user searches the internet, browsers will show websites with .com domain registration names first. This is because most search engines are set to show .com domain names by default. This means that a business with a .com domain registration name is highly to get traffic.
- Recall-ability : If you get a .com domain registration name, the probability of customers and internet users recalling your website name is high. This means that your online assets are easily reachable since people are able to recall your business’s website unlike if you used other domain registration extensions.
- Valuation : The value of a .com domain name is high, in the event that you consider selling your .com domain registration name to a potential buyer. Valuation of such a domain name is higher than other domain names such as .net, .org or even .biz.
In a nutshell, a .com domain registration is most preferred for business websites to add professionalism to a business. While a .com domain registration name is essential, other domain names such as .net, .biz, .org are equally as important because they increase the businesses reach on the internet.